As we look to the AGM and re-elections of vestry, it is important we all understand what is happening in terms of our future development as a Parish. You will read under General Business in the latest vestry minutes (after considerable discussion over the past year) a summary in one simple statement, the various ministries and projects passed by vestry that now require funding for it all to happen.
The vestry has requested the WCII to organise funding for:
· Mainly Music
· New chairs to reconfigure some of the main church seating
· Carpet and to refurbish the Parish Community Hall Common Room and foyer
· Building a “Granny Flat” accommodation for Prisoner Rehabilitation programme
· Kitchen cupboards upgrade
· Recording and publishing a history of the Parish
This doesn’t include our Seniors, Fresh Perspectives, OAC, or Garden Club Ministries.
When we look back in our history we have a great legacy of instigating and providing for community needs like the Trinity Schools.
If you want to know more, please talk to your vestry members, wardens or myself, as we seek to extend our ministry in the community we live in.